Enough wattage???

Does my PSU has enough wattage to turn on my pc??? I have 4 sticks of RAM, if I only use 2, my PC would post normally. But if I use all 4 ramSticks, it wouldn't post. All ram sticks are working, no faulty ram slots. Is this a power supply problem?? Should I get a new one?

Spekk:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz 4Core4Thread
MB: Asus ROG Maximus 2 Gene
Graphics Card: XFX Radeon HD 6850
Memory:  3x Kingston KVR 800Mhz 2gb | 1x Kingston KVR 667Mhz 2gb all ddr2
PSU: Silverstone 750W Platinum 80+
Case: Cheap local brand case dont judge

1 hour ago, cl_handsomeboi 1 said:

Does my PSU has enough wattage to turn on my pc??? I have 4 sticks of RAM, if I only use 2, my PC would post normally. But if I use all 4 ramSticks, it wouldn't post. All ram sticks are working, no faulty ram slots. Is this a power supply problem?? Should I get a new one?

Spekk:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz 4Core4Thread
MB: Asus ROG Maximus 2 Gene
Graphics Card: XFX Radeon HD 6850
Memory:  3x Kingston KVR 800Mhz 2gb | 1x Kingston KVR 667Mhz 2gb all ddr2
PSU: Silverstone 750W Platinum 80+
Case: Cheap local brand case dont judge

Rofl.  If we’re not judging the 10 year old cpu there will be no judgements on the case.  I approve personally.  Gonna wanna overclock the spit out of that q9950, but it will run games great up to about 2018 if you do.  It’ll even bottleneck that video card.  Your PSU can go the distance.  That rig needs more power than a lot of modern stuff but not all that much more and that’s a biiiig PSU.  That 1 667mjz stick hurts.  Get that one stick replaced with an 800mhz one and your speed will boost.  People whine about ddr2 but they forget how low the cas is on that stuff.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

People whine about ddr2 but they forget how low the cas is on that stuff.

DDR2 800 cas 4 has the same latency as DDR4 cas 16 but I don't recall cas latencies lower than 3 being common

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 hours ago, cl_handsomeboi 1 said:

Usually 2 of the 4 slots are stronger then the other 2 (on most boards this is the "2nd and 4th" slot, or A2 and B2, but its worth checking mobo manual as sometimes its 1 and 3/A1 B1), at certain high speeds or tight latencies running all 4 dimms isn't always supported. 

Likewise you could try pairing ram sticks differently, if its 667>667>800>800 then try it as 800>667>800>667 or 667>800>667>800 etc

Go here to check QVL for memory support, one of the kits may not be on it and thus only may be stable enough to run, but isn't stable enough for mixing etc
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_II_GENE/HelpDesk_QVL/

Module numbers for your kits should be printed on the side of the kit, but if you can't find it use Typhoon Burner (no it is not a virus) to find module id