[TekSyndicate] How to change Cherry MX Keycaps

T.Vengeance

I take no credit for this of course. All of it goes to Pistol. I just found it interesting so I thought I'd share it :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I didn't take the time and effort to buy the cheaper keyboard and get a separate keycap set. I just got the Quickfire XT Stealth

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

-pulls keycap off-

-puts new keycap on-

gg ez :P

hellooooooooo

I want to get a blank keycap set, I can't get the Das Keyboard Ultimate in Australia, well I can, but shipping is crazy, so I got a Ducky instead, I really want those blank keycaps, they just look so boss.

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

I'm surprised they made a video on this... I mean it's not that hard; it took me like half an hour to pull all of them off my Ducky Shine 3 and put my new ones on..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society