Are this computer temps normal?

Milos9999

This are my specs:

Motherboard Gigabyte b450 Aorus elite

GPU Gigabyte RTX 2070 WINDFORCE

CPU Amd ryzen 5 3600x(Stock cooler)(Possibly going to change it for artic 34 esports duo)

case Tg4 sharkoon

ram Patriot Viper Steel Series 16 GB KIT DDR4 3200 MHz CL16

disk nvme corsair force 960gb

Psu Corsair VS650 White Certified

With side panel

Without side panel

Cod 5 min gameplay temps:

I used occt power stress test.

Maybe change case for some other but i have no idea for what and if that will help.

Are you sure you didn't switch those pictures? It's kinda weird that the temps are higher when the side panel is off.

CPU temp seems a bit high if I'm reading this right, GPU temps are fine.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

1 minute ago, martward said:

Are you sure you didn't switch those pictures? It's kinda weird that the temps are higher when the side panel is off.

Maybe :D my bad :D

2 minutes ago, martward said:

Anything for GPU/CPU above 75c is not fine at all 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

3 minutes ago, martward said:

But gpu while gaming can get easly 80+ with side panel on.

3 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Do you think that Artic cooler would decrees temp when heavy load from 80-92 to lower than 75*C?

7 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

This is why case air flow is very important, i have 2 fans blowing right at my GPU, never goes more than 71c~72c

5 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

Do you think that Artic cooler would decrees temp when heavy load from 80-92 to lower than 75*C?

Of course it definitely will. 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

Bullshit, if above 75C would be bad, then why is the default temperature limit 83C? Max operation temperatures according to Nvidia for the 2070 is 89C.

The maximum temperature of that 3600X is 95C according to AMD. Just because you want to keep everything as low as possible does not mean it's bad for your hardware.

7 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

If you want to decrease the GPU temperature you can install MSI afterburner and decrease the temperature limit from 83C to whatever temperature you're comfortable with. It will basically overclock itself until it hits either a power limit or a temperature limit (which like I said is set at 83C by default). 

5 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

I've never used it but I have heard good stories about it, if you have the budget I'd go for it.

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Just now, Constantin said:

This is why case air flow is very important, i have 2 fans blowing right at my GPU, never goes more than 71c~72c

Of course it definitely will. 

Which case would you suggest?I updated post with cod modern warfare all ultra 5 min gameplay temps.

1 minute ago, martward said:

Bullshit, if above 75C would be bad, then why is the default temperature limit 83C? Max operation temperatures according to Nvidia for the 2070 is 89C.

The maximum temperature of that 3600X is 95C according to AMD. Just because you want to keep everything as low as possible does not mean it's bad for your hardware.

If you want to decrease the GPU temperature you can install MSI afterburner and decrease the temperature limit from 83C to whatever temperature you're comfortable with. It will basically overclock itself until it hits either a power limit or a temperature limit (which like I said is set at 83C by default). 

I've never used it but I have heard good stories about it, if you have the budget I'd go for it.

I updated thread with 5 min cod gameplay so if im right they are okey?

2 minutes ago, martward said:

The temp you mention are safety limits.

Bullshit is to work with this high temps!!!!

2 minutes ago, Constantin said:

Which case would you suggest?

1 minute ago, Milos9999 said:

Which case would you suggest?

What is you budget?

I would suggest any decent case that have bottom fans to blow on the GPU 

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

Exactly, so the temps are fine, they are just not very good. There is a huge difference between not very good and bad, especially when someone needs to pay for upgrades. 

The way you responded made it look like the temperatures were possibly dangerous to the hardware since "not fine at all" sounds rather alarming. OP can improve and I'd advice him to do so, that doesn't mean it's dangerous and "not fine at all".

6 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

I updated thread with 5 min cod gameplay so if im right they are okey?

They are okey, but they're not great. I don't know too much about cases, I know that Gamers Nexus has a lot of reviews and extensive tests on them so I'd have a look at their in-depth reviews.

My System:

Spoiler

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 (NON-X) with the Arctic Freezer 34 duo, and according to AI Suite (Keeping an eye on it during work/gameplay), the highest readout I have seen is 71C, average is 65C.

The fans on the cooler is set to silent in BIOS. They run at 1500 RPM average during load, and drops to 1100,1200 RPM idle. (Max speed is 2100 RPM)

I have MSI's Armor OC version of the RTX 2070. I haven't done any temp readings on it. But the RTX 2070 is a hot card, even with 3 fans in the front of my case and a rear exhaust fan, the entire case still manages to heat up a little.

2 minutes ago, The89Lunder said:

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 (NON-X) with the Arctic Freezer 34 duo, and according to AI Suite (Keeping an eye on it during work/gameplay), the highest readout I have seen is 71C, average is 65C.

The fans on the cooler is set to silent in BIOS. They run at 1500 RPM average during load, and drops to 1100,1200 RPM idle. (Max speed is 2100 RPM)

I have MSI's Armor OC version of the RTX 2070. I haven't done any temp readings on it. But the RTX 2070 is a hot card, even with 3 fans in the front of my case and a rear exhaust fan, the entire case still manages to heat up a little.

Which case do you have?

14 minutes ago, martward said:

Exactly, so the temps are fine, they are just not very good. There is a huge difference between not very good and bad, especially when someone needs to pay for upgrades. 

The way you responded made it look like the temperatures were possibly dangerous to the hardware since "not fine at all" sounds rather alarming. OP can improve and I'd advice him to do so, that doesn't mean it's dangerous and "not fine at all".

They are okey, but they're not great. I don't know too much about cases, I know that Gamers Nexus has a lot of reviews and extensive tests on them so I'd have a look at their in-depth reviews.

I like some cases on gamer nexsus but cannot find  something how can i compare my case to for example Phanteks Eclipse P400A.

As martward said, your temps are okay, just not very good. As for getting the new cooler, it might not fit too well. It's 159mm tall and the maximum height your case allows is 160mm. While that may seem fine, it could mean you end up scratching your side panel. That's what happened to my case.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

you can also try, to undervolt you CPU. I recently built a system with the 3600 non x and it had really high stock voltages. I went into the bios and lowered them by 0.2V. Now the temps are really good.

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

As martward said, your temps are okay, just not very good. As for getting the new cooler, it might not fit too well. It's 159mm tall and the maximum height your case allows is 160mm. While that may seem fine, it could mean you end up scratching your side panel. That's what happened to my case.

I have about 7 days for exchange for another model.

Im thinking about this case exchange for one of these Phanteks Eclipse P400A or Corsair 275R or NR600.

4 minutes ago, Devryd said:

you can also try, to undervolt you CPU. I recently built a system with the 3600 non x and it had really high stock voltages. I went into the bios and lowered them by 0.2V. Now the temps are really good.

How much performace did you lose?

15 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

If im right the cooler has 157mm.

18 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

How much performace did you lose?

I didn't loose any performance. I undervolted the system on stock clocks, until it got unstable, then i dialed it back a little. I used prime95 and cinebench to check whether the system was still working correctly

40 minutes ago, Milos9999 said:

Which case do you have?

I have the Fractal Design Meshify C TG

TG is the dark tempered glass side panel

And I have put in a set of inter-tech fans, the RS03 fan-kit in the front. That is a kit of 3 RGB fans. And they are set to 1200 RPM.

Before considering the case, check the length of your graphics card. My RTX 2070 just fits ?

There is a non-c version that is a bit deeper, and should fit the card, no problem.