System service exception

Is there any easy way to fix a system service exception or find the cause? The only thing that changed before it started was a windows update and the driver/software for my bluetooth dongle. Now I get occasional crashes with this error and I check things like my overclock settings and such just incase my system had become unstable but that had no effect which I kinda expected but thought I would try. Must be a way to find the cause?

You could try to uninstall the driver for the bluetooth dongle and unplugging it to see if that solves the issue. You can also go to your update history and uninstall the update that you think might have caused the issue.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

3 hours ago, Husky said:

You could try to uninstall the driver for the bluetooth dongle and unplugging it to see if that solves the issue. You can also go to your update history and uninstall the update that you think might have caused the issue.

Turns out it's more complicated, Iogged in after a crash and did not do anything so boinc is running and normal startup things but nothing else and it has not crashed since before I posted this. So it's a service related to another program, possibly itunes since it happened alot when I was watching shows. Somtimes windows updates cause issues with programs I guess. 

I used every other program since my last bsod yesturday except itunes and It's fine..... weird thing to cause an issue

3 hours ago, Shadow_Storm56 said:

I used every other program since my last bsod yesturday except itunes and It's fine..... weird thing to cause an issue

Could try reinstalling iTunes, or using a different version (Win32 or Microsoft Store).

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM