Problems with RAM

Hey guy and gals, happy holidays to everyone. I have a problem and don't know exactly what to do. I built my own PC about 2 months ago. I have a ryzen 2700x(was on deep sale) aorus b450 motherboard 32 Gb Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 ram. I am not able to get 3200 MHz ram speeds. I used ryzen ram calculator and thaipoon burner to change the timings and settings. I have enabled profile 1 and I cannot get above 2128 frequency speeds. Is this normal? Can I get the 3200 frequency speeds? Am I doing something wrong?

3 minutes ago, YusufUSA said:

Hey guy and gals, happy holidays to everyone. I have a problem and don't know exactly what to do. I built my own PC about 2 months ago. I have a ryzen 2700x(was on deep sale) aorus b450 motherboard 32 Gb Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 ram. I am not able to get 3200 MHz ram speeds. I used ryzen ram calculator and thaipoon burner to change the timings and settings. I have enabled profile 1 and I cannot get above 2128 frequency speeds. Is this normal? Can I get the 3200 frequency speeds? Am I doing something wrong?

did you also change the dram voltage? if not, try that. if that still doesn't work, 2933MHz should work and it isn't much of a difference between that and 3200

56 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

did you also change the dram voltage? if not, try that. if that still doesn't work, 2933MHz should work and it isn't much of a difference between that and 3200

Yup I adjusted to the recommended by ryzen calculator. Still says 1065 MHz each stick

39 minutes ago, YusufUSA said:

Yup I adjusted to the recommended by ryzen calculator. Still says 1065 MHz each stick

try 2933, that should work

9 hours ago, boggy77 said:

try 2933, that should work

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much.