ASUS A320M-K and Ryzen 3200G no video signal (even with a dedicated GPU)

Hey guys, so I just bought ASUS A320M-K and paired it with Ryzen 3 3200G for one of the offices here at work and surprise surprise, no video signal output, both from VGA and HDMI, so I went home, took out my 1070Ti, plugged it in, and again nothing, no beeps, nothing, the fans spin, but the monitor doesnt even turn on, the beeper doesnt beep, on the box it says Ryzen 2000 ready, nothing for 3000, but the CPU is on the list of supported CPUs.

Thoughts?

According the the motherboards support CPU list the 3200G is only supported on the Asus A320M-K motherboard from BIOS version 4801 and onwards, though you would want the most recent BIOS version which is currently 5222. You will need an older CPU that is compatible with the motherboard in order to perform the BIOS update.

https://www.asus.com/au/Motherboards/PRIME-A320M-K/HelpDesk_BIOS/

If the store you purchased from will allow you to return it I would suggest swapping the Asus A320M-K motherboard for a B450 board, and check with the store before buying if it will support the 3200G out of the box and if not if they can update the BIOS for you in store.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Oh well, I guess I will have to take my 1700X out, its been two years since I put it in, its about time to change the thermal compound..