Razer Mamba 2013 Edition

Robi Dawn

To start

gaming Grade wireless Technology

6400dpi 4 G dual sensor System

Dual mode wired/wireless mouse

1000mhz ultra polling /1m response time

Battery life 16hrs approx

I actually traded in my old xbox and games i had to ebgames and got this mouse, just because i have had a black widow razer keyboard and loved it for a year or so now so i got matching brands. I did watch the youtube clip of linus with the 2012 edition i believe it was alittle dawnting on the battery life at the time but i got it anyways. There is larger capacity battery in the 2013 over 2012 edition i have noticed thou. i play games/use my pc all day on weekends etc it last me the whole day. I will say however unless your prepared to have your pc run 24/7 or change the dock all the time to a wall charger use option prepare to have to use the wired option from time to time. Does take a good 3-4 hours to charge to full on the dock.

Other then that aside it is extremely responsive, like i have it 3 clicks down from max response as i just cant control how fast it moves lol. What else can you say its a mouse feels comfy in the hand works on any surface seriously it moves around on my desk my lounge chair my leg any surface, Glass tables not sure would not suprise me thou.

thats my umm small review 

End cap Great mouse if you dont mind the cost

• 1 month later...

Open paint, put your mouse on max setting, draw slow circles/curved lines and post the results!