WMR VR controls messed up on steam

I'm having a weird issue with my samsung odessy+ headset controllers in steam vr games. i have never changed anything since i got this headset and now my controls seem a bit messed up where i cant move with the touch pads or move well with them anymore. My game example is that in Arizona sunshine i need to use the touch pads to sprint and move but the touchpads are just super inconsistent where i might sprint or i would walk at a really slow pace. i have been using the anolog sticks to move in that game instead so its not so bad except that i cant sprint with analog sticks since clicking them just opens up the steam overlay for both analog sticks. in Pavlov Vr i cant sprint at all or even use the tough pads to move even tho the tutorial tells me to so i cant progress in the tutorial. i cant even reload my guns since it uses the touchpads to drop the magazine. Both touch pads don't work in that game for me so it makes it unplayable. i can only go move around in that game using the analog sticks same with Arizona sunshine. Moss is the only game i haven't had any issues in. I have reinstalled wmr for steam and steam vr but the issue persists. if i check the controllers in the steam overlay to test them it shows everything working properly even the touchpads show presses and accurate finger placements. i have checked online to see if this is a issue with people but cant seem to find anything like what im experiencing. I have absolutely no issues playing Moss all controls work the touch pads work and everything.

I have reinstalled windows mixed reality on windows itself as well as reinstalled steam and it fixed one trackpad to work normally in pavlov so i can reload and everything but my movement is still tied to the analog on my left controller so i still cant sprint. i guess im getting to the source of the issue maybe