Unable to load Raspbian on Raspberry pi 3b+ headless

After watched Lius's Video on no advets  I ordered a Raspberry Pi 3b+ Cana kit 

I downloaded Raspbian and logged in pi using the putty.

I updated Raspbian prior to installing Pi-hole 

but nothing happened I was NOT presented with a password and username I tried o uninstall and install PI-hole again. 

again to no use, I thought I'd start from scratch so I formatted my card and flashed the Raspbian Image again using etcher  

Now after installing Raspbian and making a ssh file, when I put my SD card in Raspberry pi, my angry iP scanner wont scan it  

Screenshot (45).png

Bare in mind the default username is "pi" and the default password is "raspberry".  If you have not configured any custom password but an application is requesting one, this is likely what it expects.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Bare in mind the default username is "pi" and the default password is "raspberry".  If you have not configured any custom password but an application is requesting one, this is likely what it expects.

I am not even reaching that stage its because of the fact that I am unable to figure out its IP address to make an ssh connection 

11 hours ago, HarryB51 said:

I am not even reaching that stage its because of the fact that I am unable to figure out its IP address to make an ssh connection 

Ah I see, well that is assigned by the router.  By going into the control panel for your router, you will be able to see what the current address is, as well as set a static one if you'd like.  Additionally, you may be able to simply call it by hostname.  I believe this defaults to "raspberrypi".  The same is true of any other attached device.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

as of now I tried a new memory card with a new Raspbian image flashed on it 

then I created a ssh file, but cant find the IP not through my router or even by using my routers admin account to see the connected clients still no mention of the raspberry pi, you think I should just buy a new raspberry pi?

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Ah I see, well that is assigned by the router.  By going into the control panel for your router, you will be able to see what the current address is, as well as set a static one if you'd like.  Additionally, you may be able to simply call it by hostname.  I believe this defaults to "RPI".  The same is true of any other attached device.

then I created a ssh file, but cant find the IP not through my router or even by using my routers admin account to see the connected clients still no mention of the raspberry pi, you think I should just buy a new raspberry pi?

1 minute ago, HarryB51 said:

I would plug in a monitor and peripherals and see what's going on locally.  There's a lot of things that could be the cause when connecting remotely doesn't work, and looking at it locally can often give a hint.  Are you sure it's even connected to your WiFi?

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I would plug in a monitor and peripherals and see what's going on locally.  There's a lot of things that could be the cause when connecting remotely doesn't work, and looking at it locally can often give a hint.  Are you sure it's even connected to your WiFi?

i'll be honest this is my first encounter with raspberry pi, and no I am not sure if it's connected to Wifi, yes I wish I had the peripherals to check it on I just have a laptop no  extra keyboard or even any monitor, I dont live too far away from Linus tech tips office I wish I could just go their :D 

50 minutes ago, HarryB51 said:

i'll be honest this is my first encounter with raspberry pi, and no I am not sure if it's connected to Wifi, yes I wish I had the peripherals to check it on I just have a laptop no  extra keyboard or even any monitor, I dont live too far away from Linus tech tips office I wish I could just go their :D 

13 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

hey I got the answer you were right my raspi was no connected to the wifi so for that I made a file wpa_supplicant.conf and filled in the notepad with wifi details and boom I was in!!!