ek loop conect 51 controller

thrasher_565

• 1 month later...

It was given as part of their Black Friday 2019 promotion. I think they gave them out to the first 200 orders or something. I got one, it looks good, but the software is really immature. The fan control works very well, and you could just use g1/4 temp sensors to have loop temp as well.

As for ARGB control, you can't individually control components, it's all or nothing. Settings aren't great either. It's basically an alpha level product at this point, which is probably why they gave it away so people would test them. I might add it in in the future if the software gets better but I doubt it.

10 hours ago, Kryptyle said:

It was given as part of their Black Friday 2019 promotion. I think they gave them out to the first 200 orders or something. I got one, it looks good, but the software is really immature. The fan control works very well, and you could just use g1/4 temp sensors to have loop temp as well.

As for ARGB control, you can't individually control components, it's all or nothing. Settings aren't great either. It's basically an alpha level product at this point, which is probably why they gave it away so people would test them. I might add it in in the future if the software gets better but I doubt it.

ya seems they all go thru there problems.....but hopefully they will come out on top. but ke dose like to over price there stuff so......we will see

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links