Trying to find a driver for a logitech c920 webcam

nelska

I found the software but not the driver.. and updated the driver in device manager but when I load up the software it says its still the generic windows driver and I need to download the correct one. I cannot for the life of me find it. https://www.driversupport.com/knowledge-article/how-to-download-logitech-webcam-drivers/

it says "You are using generic Windows (UVC) drivers, providing reduced functionality and support for your product. To get the best experience out of your camera, please install logitech drivers. Also, when I go to logitech.com/support. I find the firmware upgrade software but then it tells me the webcam is incompatible. My guess is that's for keyboards and mice and headphones or whatever. Thanks.. if any of yall have that same webcam and can remember where you got the driver for it.. and if it's even still up hosted on their website or not! thanks.

5 minutes ago, nelska said:

I found the software but not the driver.. and updated the driver in device manager but when I load up the software it says its still the generic windows driver and I need to

https://www.logitech.com/en-in/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920

is this the driver?  https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/video/lws/lws280.exe

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

you possibly dont need a driver it might be in the software not sure though

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

I kinda figured it out. I'm disappointed its not 60fps to begin with.. And was just wondering if there were any type of advanced driver because it is a 1080p webcam. I'll probably go with a different company and buy something that comes with a disc or usb stick with the driver and software attached to it. Best buys gunna best buy. lmao

20 minutes ago, nelska said:

I kinda figured it out. I'm disappointed its not 60fps to begin with.. And was just wondering if there were any type of advanced driver because it is a 1080p webcam. I'll probably go with a different company and buy something that comes with a disc or usb stick with the driver and software attached to it. Best buys gunna best buy. lmao

That is the old one.. which has the button that lets you switch to 30fps.. but i DID find the new one on the download page. THANKS everyone. I guess the camera CAN do 60fps in 240p lol.