Bluetooth earphones that fit under motorcycle helmet

Alesek

Hi, I am looking to buy bluetooth earbuds that would fit under my motorcycle helmet so something not too bulky with a decent fit. Also they should have decent noise isolation... Any ideas? ?

Edited by Alesek

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

I'm quite sure your helmet will block most of the sound, google buds? or samsung. Maybe even apple. Earbuds would be a better option over headphones really.

4 minutes ago, GenericFanboy said:

I'm quite sure your helmet will block most of the sound, google buds? or samsung. Maybe even apple. Earbuds would be a better option over headphones really.

yes, I mean earbuds... edited the post

the helmet doesn't block much noise so the noise isolation is quite important... apple airpods have none and I think it would rip my ear off when I try to take them off

pixel buds and galaxy buds are options as well as many others so I am hoping someone has experience with them and how big they are... not everything would fit in a helmet

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

3 minutes ago, Alesek said:

yes, I mean earbuds... edited the post

the helmet doesn't block much noise so the noise isolation is quite important... apple airpods have none and I think it would rip my ear off when I try to take them off

pixel buds and galaxy buds are options as well as many others so I am hoping someone has experience with them and how big they are... not everything would fit in a helmet

the new apple buds does have noise canceling, but its e h. Samsung buds are decently sized but could be a bit loose. Pixel buds are probably the best for you imo?