Specs as follows: 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor

MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6

Gigabyte X570 Gaming X AM4 ATX AMD Motherboard

16 GB Corsair 3200 DDR4 RAM

650 W PowerSpec Bronze semi-modular power supply

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD 3-bit MLC V-NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal SSD

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal HD

So I built this computer over the weekend and everything inside the computer runs with no problem but I cant get the video to work so I can setup bios and install Windows 10 Home. I've tried reseting CMOS jumper on the motherboard, tried removing all but one stick of RAM, and even tried to take out the battery for 5 mins and hit the power button for 30 secs repeatedly while the batter was out and still cant seem to get the display to work. I have an onboard HDMI on the motherboard but that doesn't work as well. Hopefully someone can get me up and running soon...beyond frustrated at this point lol.

did you set the proper input in the monitor? did you attach the HDMI/Display port cable in the GPU and then attach it to the Monitor? is the cable broken? did the PC make any beeping sound when turned on? 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

29 minutes ago, Dirtydan91483 said:

So I built this computer over the weekend and everything inside the computer runs with no problem but I cant get the video to work so I can setup bios and install Windows 10 Home. I've tried reseting CMOS jumper on the motherboard, tried removing all but one stick of RAM, and even tried to take out the battery for 5 mins and hit the power button for 30 secs repeatedly while the batter was out and still cant seem to get the display to work. I have an onboard HDMI on the motherboard but that doesn't work as well. Hopefully someone can get me up and running soon...beyond frustrated at this point lol.

If you're using 2 RAM modules, make sure they're attached firmly to DIMM slots A2 and B2.

Onboard video probably won't work because you likely need an APU (CPU with integrated graphics) to utilize it. There's a note about this on page 10 of the motherboard's manual.

Any audible beep codes can also give hints to the problematic component. Your motherboard manual says that a single beep at power-on means that everything is fine.

Double check all your cable and component connections. If you still can't find the problem, tear everything down and start rebuilding from scratch. You'd be surprised that a simple thing as a short from something in contact with the motherboard can prevent a startup.

3 hours ago, Martin2132 said:

did you set the proper input in the monitor? did you attach the HDMI/Display port cable in the GPU and then attach it to the Monitor? is the cable broken? did the PC make any beeping sound when turned on? 

Yes I set the monitor and my liviing room tv to the proper hdmi input and the hdmi cable is the one that was straight out of the box of two new 24" monitors I purchased when I purchased all the computer parts for the build. I also tried using the display port cable and tried that input on the monitor as well and still got no video display. As far as beep codes I havent heard any. When I power up the machine, all the fans, the cpu and its fan, and the video card fans work. 

3 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

If you're using 2 RAM modules, make sure they're attached firmly to DIMM slots A2 and B2.

Onboard video probably won't work because you likely need an APU (CPU with integrated graphics) to utilize it. There's a note about this on page 10 of the motherboard's manual.

Any audible beep codes can also give hints to the problematic component. Your motherboard manual says that a single beep at power-on means that everything is fine.

Double check all your cable and component connections. If you still can't find the problem, tear everything down and start rebuilding from scratch. You'd be surprised that a simple thing as a short from something in contact with the motherboard can prevent a startup.

RAM is in A2 and B2 slots. I may have to tear it down and rebuild everything in the next couple of days if I cant figure out what is wrong.