Weird windows 10 issue

IDrinkMilk

Hi guys.

Hopefully you can give me a tip or two.

Some information:

I run a macbook pro 2018 - 15 inch with bootcamp. So Windows 10 is installed.

This worked fine for as long as i´ve had it. 

Out of nowhere, litterly nowhere, a certain and very annoying issue arises:

My home wifi (in this example called HomeWifi) has been working just fine. My pc connects to it - I can ping, and it resolves to websites also (DNS is working)

However, opening any browser, chrome, edge, internet explorer, firefox, you name it, the pages never load or just keeps loading half. 

If I connect to my phones tethering, it loads fine.

Other devices on the same wifi works fine. I reset the network card, reinstalled drivers etc. Same issue. My laptop only works on any other wifi -> Or via ethernet on "HomeWifi".

Im unsure how to troubleshoot, because if I connect my laptop to any other wifi it works fine. It is only this one. 

However, any other device on the network works fine. I also tried to let DHCP assign a new IP. All works fine, and everything pings as it should.

Have any of you encountered issues alike? If I boot it up in OSX it also works just fine on the same wifi. It is just in windows - And all drivers are updated. 

2 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

can you go back to a restore point, because maybe the latest w10 update screwed it up

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Does windows automaticly store a restore point when updating? Cause I haven´t made any. 

Just now, IDrinkMilk said:

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Does windows automaticly store a restore point when updating? Cause I haven´t made any. 

i am pretty sure it does, but i am not familiar with w10 at all, just done restore points on w7

Just now, amdorintel said:

i am pretty sure it does, but i am not familiar with w10 at all, just done restore points on w7

It is not available to use that restore point anymore cause the pc was updated more then 10 days ago. :(