What is DC Comics thinking?

NameOfNoInterest

First Ben Affleck for Batman. Then Dwayne Johnson for Green Lantern? Not to mention this quote from the Justice League: War movie

-talking to Darkside- "Listen pal, I don't care what your World of Warcraft name 'Death smasher' or whatever is." - Shazam

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

First Ben Affleck for Batman. Then Dwayne Johnson for Green Lantern? Not to mention this quote from the Justice League: War movie

-talking to Darkside- "Listen pal, I don't care what your World of Warcraft name 'Death smasher' or whatever is." - Shazam

Whatever the hell they want because they are still going to make a whole lot of money.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

What the hell was DC thinking with this comic book cover

It looks like Superman is about to rape this kid!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I could not stand Justice  League: War for all the terrible humor and how the characters were portrayed. Darkseid was a joke in the movie, too! Disappointing! Now they kick out the possibility of Bryan Cranston for Lex Luthor for Jesse Eisenberg.

WHY?!

I don't mind Dwayne at all though. I didn't even know he got the part, though now those tweets of his make sense.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Terry Crews as cyborg

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO