Gigabyte 570x Aorus Elite vs Pro Wi-fi

I am purchasing either a Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite or Pro within the next few days and want to get opinions.  Right now both are on sale on Newegg.

Gigabyte x570 Aorus Pro w/Wi-Fi = $219.99

Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite (no Wi-fi) = 169.99 + $20 mail in Rebate

Total = $70 difference

The Pro seems to have the following upgrades over the :

Better and Cooler VRM (But the Elite's VRM is very adequate)

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (typically I go wired internet but who knows what the future holds)

Better Audio Codex (but does this really make much of a difference?)

USB Type C connector on back

A few more fan headers 

Debug LED lights

I am looking at the possibility in the future of being able to upgrade the processor providing AMD keeps on with the AM4 socket so a good VRM is important but I am not sure there is enough of a difference in these two boards for that to be a consideration either way.  I also tend to always go with wired internet but having built in Wi Fi is nice and I guess having BT capabilities might come in handy at some point.  Also I could see where at some point in the future having a build in USB Type C port might come in handy. 

My questions are: 

1. Are there any major differences that I missed between the two boards?
  2. How important are the differences between the two boards?
  3. Where might I find myself really needing to take advantage of the differences?
  4. Are those differences worth $70?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Actually, that depends on your requirements or feature you are looking for.

-VRM should not be an issue if you are not into overclocking. Elite can still support 3950X (although the performance could be capped due to power constrain at full load. And if you want to use this processor, you should consider using Aorus Master then).

-As for WiFi, you should not be worry that much because you can always buy an add-in card or USB WiFi in the future.

-I don't use the on-board audio, so no comment on this one.

-USB-C at the back panel is nice to have, but I found some USB-C add-in cards available in Amazon.com, so it's not really an issue. But if you prefer to buy from a local store and they do not carry those, then maybe you should give this more consideration.

-More fan headers is a nice touch, but I only use the CPU fan header for my CPU fan. The rest are not utilised.

-Debug LED for Pro WiFi is quite basic. It couldn't show you the exact problem. For me personally, it doesn't matter much. It's nice to know the problematic components, but I felt it lack the exact info for precise troubleshooting.

In summary: Pro WiFi has lots of 'nice to have' features than Elite.

I'm using Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi, and the reason I choose it because it suits my needs. I have 2 USB-C port that supports 10Gbps (1 at the back and 1 at the front using the header), as I have 2 phones that uses USB-C. I don't use WiFi, but the built in Bluetooth allows me to connect my Bluetooth headphone right out of the box. I do admit more fan headers are nice, but I still prefer fans with its dedicated controller like ThermalTake Pure Plus Premium fan series (ie: https://www.thermaltake.com/pure-plus-12-rgb-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-3-fan-pack.html). Also, there are 2 NVMe heat spread. But my ultimate reason for choosing Pro WiFi is it can support dual graphic card running x8 for both of them, suitable for CrossFire or SLi setup.

Now, to answer your question 4:

As for the price, seeing both boards are almost equal except for Pro Wifi that has more bells and whistles, if both selling at normal price, I would say the extra $50 is worth considering. But in your case, the Elite seems like a much better deal, to be honest. Of course, price alone could not justify the choice, because in my case, I would still go for Pro WiFi because I need a mobo that supports dual GPU. So, give it a little thought, see how much your budget allows you, and look for the best solution that suits your need.

Edited by Chiyawa
Some minor adjustment.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.