New motherboard

I recently installed a new motherboard and cpu in my pc. It installed with no issues or anything. The issues began when i first booted up. When it booted up into the bio screen i got a weird pixeladed screen. After i booted into into windows with no issues. After 5 mins i blue screened. I thought noting of it and tried to restart. And again another blue screen, and for the next 20 mins it kept on blue screening. Now doing some reasearch people say i need to re install windows. Now do i have to do that or no? any feedback would be awesome

Thanks

IMG_4949.JPG

That to me looks like a GPU issue.Just an idea where to look.

Just now, GMW said:

That to me looks like a GPU issue.Just an idea where to look.

I dont think so, because after that screen evrything looks and perfect

4 minutes ago, mikeymaiden said:

I dont think so, because after that screen evrything looks and perfect

Can you get into a game at all? I had same problem with one of the early 2080ti cards that had bad memory chips. and did that but in windows was fine but in games i got serious artifacting. This might not be the same issue but the only time i've seen that is with the bad 2080ti. just an idea, it might not help.  

1 minute ago, GMW said:

Can you get into a game at all? I had same problem with one of the early 2080ti cards that had bad memory chips. and did that but in windows was fine but in games i got serious artifacting. This might not be the same issue but the only time i've seen that is with the bad 2080ti. just an idea, it might not help.  

umm well i was able too boot up into battlefield 5 so i think im good their. (i have a rx560)

2 minutes ago, amdorintel said:

what mobo and bios do you have?

i have a Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 with the most recent bios (F10)

alright yeah if you get into BFV and don't see anything odd its probably not that. I just don't think its windows if it happens in bios and before windows boots. my opinion. 

1 minute ago, GMW said:

alright yeah if you get into BFV and don't see anything odd its probably not that. I just don't think its windows if it happens in bios and before windows boots. my opinion. 

yea. Im gonna try and install all the drivers for it to later tonight so

13 hours ago, GMW said:

Actually it turns out it might be a graphics issue, again I tired to boot into bfv and it kept blue screening