Help!!!

I’ve tried to factory restart my Mac, it’s stuck on the internet recovery. I’ve waited and restarted, help me plz!

So if your Mac is failing to recover even through, Internet recovery you might need a USB that has macOS on it and try booting off that. Unless there is a problem with the Mac itself then the USB should work. Have you tried accessing the recovery partition? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

Monitors: 2x Asus TUF Gaming 24" 1440p  144hz, 2x LG  75Hz 1080p LED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB Display: 16-inch (3072 x 1920)

3 minutes ago, bradmonster said:

So if your Mac is failing to recover even through, Internet recovery you might need a USB that has macOS on it and try booting off that. Unless there is a problem with the Mac itself then the USB should work. Have you tried accessing the recovery partition? 

How do I get the usb and I’ve used this tutorial 

What Model is your Mac?  

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

I mean do you know the Type of Mac you are using like; MacBook, or Mac Pro etc?

Just now, bradmonster said:

All I know it’s an iMac 

13 minutes ago, bradmonster said:

Are u still here

Have you tried booting into the recovery options and reinstalling the OS from the recovery partition? 

11 minutes ago, bradmonster said:

Have you tried booting into the recovery options and reinstalling the OS from the recovery partition? 

Yes

Ok, so what you need to do is using another mac or one borrowed from a friend etc, you will need to install macOS to a USB. Then use that USB to boot your current mac and reinstall the OS.