NVME support?

Hi I'm looking for some clarification on whether this mobo supports NVME drives. I've not really been following hardware for quite some time and must admit I don't know much about M.2. PC parts reports no compatibility issues but I thought I better check before making the purchase.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Yes. It supports NVMe SSDs:
image.png.13f1e7408bf2a4df385ce9d827ca4c27.png

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

1 minute ago, rcmaehl said:

Yes. It supports NVMe SSDs:

Thanks appreciate the help :D

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

See the image below if you want to know where the slots for them are. The orange ones (top and bottom) are for M.2 storage, the WIFI slot is a re-purposed one for a small WIFI card.

MOBO.png

2 minutes ago, Meechgalhuquot said:

See the image below if you want to know where the slots for them are. The orange ones (top and bottom) are for M.2 storage, the WIFI slot is a re-purposed one for a small WIFI card.

Thanks for that very useful. 

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass