Thermaltake Chaser A31 measurements

Hi's and Hello's

I'm on a mission.  I'm trying to find someone with a Thermaltake Chaser A31 case so I can possibly get some real messurements on the case.  Mainly, i'd like to know internal dimentions including ODD bay and the two HDD/SSD drive bays. Space between the top of the mobo and the frame.

the case and review:

modders-inc.com review w/ pics

Reviews are easy to find.  But, my planning for a custom water loop won't get very far unless I buy the case.  Although I am pretty set on the case.  It's the front and plans on putting a bay reservoir to show thru those bay covers gets me giddy.  It also looks easily moddible.  Just minor mods: removing rivets, cutting some metal here & there.  I want this challenge!

Just looking for some real detailed specs and not just general ones, like on their website.

PLANS

I've been planning this build for about a month now.  It started as just wanting to get into (get back into? last comp I built was mid-late 90's B)) building a comp as I'm just getting away from console gaming and just want a nice rig/hobby/time killer.  Suddenly, it has turned into a mid-size ATX build with custom water cooling.  And thus, why I want to know measurements so I can start looking at raditors that will possibly fit in the case.  From what I've gathered so far I can shove a: 280 rad at the top, 120 (thin?) on the back, 240 on the front.  Maybe even a 360 in the front, but I want the ODD bay to install bay res and possibly put some storage there as well.  I plan on removing the bottom drive cage (middle one already comes out).

Of course everything is subject to change.  Two new cases coming out that will make custom loops even easier to plan and install bigger gear: NZXT H440 (!YAY no ODD!) and Thermaltake Core V71.  But I want the challenge, I say!

cheers