Which case would you rather get?

Cheeky Bugger

I have 2 cases in mind,Sharkoon TG4 and Sharkoon TG5,now i don't know what to do,i can get the TG4 RGB and it would be enough for now in terms of space,but if i would like to upgrade to AIO in the future i would be in trouble since the case doesn't suport it,also clearance for the cpu coolers is not great,only 160 mm and that is worrying me since the cpu cooler i have is 158,5 mm tall,but from the other hand RGB function is awesome so i can have the whole build in one colour,TG5 has a lot more space,suport water cooling and has better cpu cooler clearance,but i can't find the RGB version of that case,so i'm stuck with a choice of Red,Green,Blue or White LED fans.

9 hours ago, Cheeky Bugger said:

I have 2 cases in mind,Sharkoon TG4 and Sharkoon TG5,now i don't know what to do,i can get the TG4 RGB and it would be enough for now in terms of space,but if i would like to upgrade to AIO in the future i would be in trouble since the case doesn't suport it,also clearance for the cpu coolers is not great,only 160 mm and that is worrying me since the cpu cooler i have is 158,5 mm tall,but from the other hand RGB function is awesome so i can have the whole build in one colour,TG5 has a lot more space,suport water cooling and has better cpu cooler clearance,but i can't find the RGB version of that case,so i'm stuck with a choice of Red,Green,Blue or White LED fans.

As for case, I suggest you to get a better clearance one (TG5). You can always upgrade the RGB later (like buying LED strips or fans. That's what I did). This is because a good clearance case allows you to have more room to upgrade.

By the way, Your CPU cooler should fit the TG4 one, since your CPU cooler height is less than the clearance the case reported.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

I’d personally go for the tg5 over the tg4 in a hot second.  I’m not an RGB person though.  I like my case to sit in a corner, be quiet, and not draw attention to itself.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:34 AM, Chiyawa said:

As for case, I suggest you to get a better clearance one (TG5). You can always upgrade the RGB later (like buying LED strips or fans. That's what I did). This is because a good clearance case allows you to have more room to upgrade.

By the way, Your CPU cooler should fit the TG4 one, since your CPU cooler height is less than the clearance the case reported.

Yea i will go for the TG5,i sent an email to few stores and some of them actually said that RGB version should be coming,but they are not sure when,so i will wait for a week or two and then decide,thanks for the advice

On 11/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, Bombastinator said:

I’d personally go for the tg5 over the tg4 in a hot second.  I’m not an RGB person though.  I like my case to sit in a corner, be quiet, and not draw attention to itself.

Yea,in a long run TG5 would a lot better,thanks for the advice :D