irql not less or equal windows 10 fucking ANNOYING

Hi guys i hope someone will answer because on my last post i didnt get answer. Problem is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD when i turn on computer. I recently installed windows 10 on new fresh machine and this BSOD appears only on first boot. After i restart PC it goes into windows without problems and everything works fine. Games, youtube everything. Now i did installed windows on integrated graphics not on dedicated 1050ti. And im using my monitor plugged into integrated graphics card. Can that cause problem?  I remind that after second restart windows boot and everything working fine.

PS: I didnt buy yet adapter from DVI TO VGA so i can plug my monitor into dedicated card. And this version of windows i have i installed on so many machines and never had this BSOD error on any lap top or on any desktop so far and i installed on more then 20 machines!

Please help.

tech quickie has a video on common bsods that explains a little about this.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Its probably driver related.

Please download BlueScreenView, open it, select the last BSOD then take a screenshot and post it.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Its probably driver related.

Please download BlueScreenView, open it, select the last BSOD then take a screenshot and post it.

1931232705_hereyougo.thumb.png.2c654c402eb472b79026b7cd0bcc6634.png

Ntoskrnl.exe (Short for Windows NT operating system kernel,) also known as kernel image, provides the kernel and executive layers of the Windows NT kernel space, and is responsible for various system services such as hardware virtualization, process and memory management, thus making it a fundamental part of the system. It contains the cache manager, the executive, the kernel, the security reference monitor, the memory manager, and the scheduler.

If you've experienced this error, it might also be related to a driver related issues. We suggest updating all the drivers on your device. You can also run the troubleshooter for blue screen errors.

You can also perform a Memtest. Follow the steps below to know how:

The ntoskrnl.exe BSOD is usually related to memory, possibly caused by a faulty driver. It is suggested that you run the following memory test to verify your memory and find out which driver is causing the problem.

Note: If you are over-clocking anything, please shut them down first before you run the tests. You will need to reboot your computer to perform the test. During the test, you won’t be able to use your computer.

1. Click Start button, then type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the search box and hit Enter.
  2. Click Restart now and check for problems(recommended). Be sure to save your work first because your computer will start immediately.
  3. Your computer will restart and the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool screen will appear. Just let it perform the test. You don’t need to stay and watch the test finishes.
  4. Your computer will automatically reboot and return to the Windows desktop. The test result will show up after you log in. If the result doesn’t show up automatically, you can check it manually.
    Press Win+ R at the same time, then type in eventvwr.msc and hit Enter. Click System option under category Windows Logs on the left pane. On the right pane, click Find….
    Type MemoryDiagnostic in the search box and hit Enter, you will be able to see the result displayed at the bottom of the window.
  5. If the result of your memory diagnose shows that there are certain drivers are at fault, or that you see some error, you have bad RAM. It is very likely that you need to get your RAM changed. If you don’t see anything here, your memory is good.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ntoskrnlexe-causing-crashes-and-bsod-even-in-safe/73055535-78e0-417e-9b64-d9c91bc7997b

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

taken from windows support page.

That doesn't give us any clues. Its kind of a generic catch all BSOD message.

I'm still pretty sure its driver related, what are your system specs exactly?

RAM is also a good shout but if it was RAM you'd expect the error to be consistent and not disappear after a reboot.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

First boot from power off using fast boot feature, restart doesn't. So just disable fast boot in windows power options.

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

That doesn't give us any clues. Its kind of a generic catch all BSOD message.

I'm still pretty sure its driver related, what are your system specs exactly?

RAM is also a good shout but if it was RAM you'd expect the error to be consistent and not disappear after a reboot.

thats what bothers me the most , i dont know what it is.  I tested memory and no errors appeared. 

Specs are MOBO ASUS H110M-R, CPU Intel G4560 3.5 GHZ ,8 GIGS OF Crucial RAM,CARD ASUS 1050ti 4gb

3 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

First boot from power off using fast boot feature, restart doesn't. So just disable fast boot in windows power options.

Okay will do that. I need to shut down PC because on every restart windows boot. Only dont shows that BSOD on first power on.

Be right back.

This is strange really. I did shut down PC and after i turned on it was okay , he booted from first time. But second time i turned off PC and plugged out power supply cable then plugg in just to make sure for the second time, then boot up again , he showed same BSOD after he automatically restarted then boot up into windows without error. I mean really WTF!? 

Fast boot disabled? In Windows?

If that doesn't help, you may have problem with hardware. I saw computers that have problem until warm up a little - mostly old ones or these that was unplugged from power too often (like every day).

6 hours ago, homeap5 said:

Fast boot disabled? In Windows?

If that doesn't help, you may have problem with hardware. I saw computers that have problem until warm up a little - mostly old ones or these that was unplugged from power too often (like every day).

not in windows , only in BIOS. Okay i did now in windows will post result if its the same.

But first i need to plug out power supply cable for 10 minutes, otherwise he always boots on restarts. BTW i forgot to tell yesterday i did shut down pc and he booted 2 times in a row on first boot! Then i shut down again and again same error after third shut down. Seems thats random. But more happens on first boot, never on restarts.

i got this error a bunch like a week ago, i turned my memory down from 3000 to 2933 (even though its rated for 3200, smh 1st gen ryzen) and it fixed it.

hi

Okay after i did research and do everything you guys told me i end up with this. 

1: PC can boot after every shut down if its constant. Like turning PC every 30 seconds or 1 minute. If i make pause 10 minutes then turn on PC he will get BSOD with irql not less or equal.

2:He always boots on restarts without any errors.

3: I need to give PC to guy today because he wants it and that sucks.

Reminder: Is that maybe related that im connected to Integrated graphics VGA and not on 1050ti so memory leek cause that or similar?

So you disabled fast boot in system? Because restart is like full boot so if restart works always, disabling fast boot should fix the problem.

4 hours ago, homeap5 said:

So you disabled fast boot in system? Because restart is like full boot so if restart works always, disabling fast boot should fix the problem.

I disabled yes... same problem. Fast boot disabled in BIOS and in windows.

I gave to guy his PC and he dont have any problems 2 days. No BSOD at his house. So i assume that error was Integrated graphics card that i was using her maybe. Its my only guess. Thank you all for your help, this forum is just great. ?