Watercooled mATX Gaming rig. Gtx780 DCII, 4770k, Maximus VI Gene, Expanded H220

taylorpro

Gonna dig this one up. Just ordered a cpu block, dual front rad to replace the single 120, and some odds and ends to get it all done. Should have it in by early next week!

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

looks very nice, glad you changed the case and got it facing the right way :P

do you think you will go SLi when you can afford it?

dem graphics cards look amazing.

got to love Asus components

looks very nice, glad you changed the case and got it facing the right way :P

do you think you will go SLi when you can afford it?

dem graphics cards look amazing.

Yeah the conventional layout is nice. And I've thought about SLI in the future. Who knows, it may happen. But one 780 is beyond overkill for the single 1080 monitor i play on. If I were to switch to 1440, it'd be alot more likely. Thanks for checking in!

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

Yeah the conventional layout is nice. And I've thought about SLI in the future. Who knows, it may happen. But one 780 is beyond overkill for the single 1080 monitor i play on. If I were to switch to 1440, it'd be alot more likely. Thanks for checking in!

well i am glad you have just one good monitor at the perfect size (24") @1080p for gaming to me its the best size for a single monitor and with your graphics card it will be amazing frame rates.

got to love Asus components

well i am glad you have just one good monitor at the perfect size (24") @1080p for gaming to me its the best size for a single monitor and with your graphics card it will be amazing frame rates.

Thanks man! New rad and block should be here today or tomorrow!