New PC no more post

Hi,

I'm new here. Just bought myself a brand new MB asus tuf x570 plus wifi, a ryzen 3700x cpu, a kit of 2x16GB GSkill DDR4 3600, a nh12a noctua cooler, a samsung 970 evo plus ssd and a corsair rm750x psu.

I manage to post at first when I tried my parts out of the case. The only issue was that my ssd wasn't recognized in the BIOS. I did a BIOS upgrade where all seemed to be fine. I even rebooted. Still no samsung ssd. I managed to boot windows with an other m.2 ssd from my laptop. 

Now in the case, my MB is lighted with RGB leds when PSU is on, but fans won't spin when I power the damn thing, my graphics card (msi gtx970) won't lit and not post or bios.

I checked my wiring, I removed every thing from the case except the MB, Ram, radiator (no more fans), processor ram, a case fan and PSU. Sill RGB but no improvement. I tried to power from the MB not the case. I hear the same click but no post.

HELP PLEASE!!

Sincerely.

PS: I'm French, I love LTT, sorry if my English is incorrect.

PS2: I encountered difficulties mounting my noctua radiator. I have never had such problems with noctua before (I owned a nh12s when I bought a core 2 quad 8550)

5 minutes ago, PEPERE1988 said:

If the system worked prior to the installation in the case, but stopped working in the case, it may mean that something was shorted when installing the board, or you'd scratched or damaged a small component on the board while installing, or forgot to remove a standout, or overtightened the cooler, etc.

First I'd try to remove the board from the case, check if everything will start outside of the case. You could try a minimal configuration first (motherboard + CPU + 1 stick of RAM + GPU). Remember to clear CMOS.

What was the problem with the cooler's installation? I read that the heatspreaders of the Zen 2 CPUs are not always flat, and since the chip itself is not in the center, people often get high temperatures even with good coolers.

If everything fails, return in under warranty.

Thank you for your answer I will do that. My problem was to screw each side of the radiator. If one side was too screwed I could not get the other and if it was barely in it popped out... it took me an hour... my old noctua was done in less than 10mn

Try reset CMOS, i doubt it won't work at all after that. Do you have a case speaker available or post LED on the board?

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

Thank you all for your advices. So I took my previous board with my i7 2700k and tested it with intel graphics to get to the BIOS. I used only my old PSU since all was working before the incident. Everything was fine. I added my GPU, the dragon lit up but no picture. I tried with the new PSU, no boot. I went to get my old sapphire hd4870 that worked fine but made so much noise... but hdmi could not get a picture, I guess due to ancient drivers. I stole my brother's GPU a gtx970 and it works fine. I tested my new motherboard, discovered that only 8 on 12 pins would work to feed the cpu (not enough cables) and solved every issue out of the case first, m.2 ssd install, bios update and windows install. I am at this moment putting everything back into the case now but guys what a scare...

Thank you for your time an advices. ;)

On 11/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, PEPERE1988 said:

Thank you for your answer I will do that. My problem was to screw each side of the radiator. If one side was too screwed I could not get the other and if it was barely in it popped out... it took me an hour... my old noctua was done in less than 10mn

Btw, just checked the U12A mounting system. It has the same SecuFirm 2 as the most of Noctua coolers, no problem installing it. It is kind of obvious, but you must not fully tighten one side first, but screw both sides little by little.

You don't need the 8 AND 4 pins connector, only the 8 pins plugged to work, these connectors a good for about 385watts.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU