will the cooler master hyper 212 evo fir into the corsair carbide 540?

Squeeblii

Title says all.

Wont post back right away.

Thanks.

It's not rocket science...

It should but it is really tall and narrow so it may get right up next to the side panel

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

It should but it is really tall and narrow so it may get right up next to the side panel

how tall is the 212? i have it but I cant remember how tall it is

It's not rocket science...

how tall is the 212? i have it but I cant remember how tall it is

Fan Dimensions 120x120x25 mm Heatsink Dimensions 120 x 80 x 159 mm

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

It will definitely fit. Total, it's 4.7" x 3.1" x 6.3". I tested one in my Air 540 before going with CLC for it.

Pew Pew Helicopters

Yes, it will easily fit. The Air 540 can fit coolers up to 170mm tall and the 212 Evo is only 158mm tall.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The Air 540 is massive. Of course it will fit.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

It will fit without any problem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

The Air 540 is massive. Of course it will fit.

The air 540 is actually not massive at all which I now know after trying to cram all the things into it.

The air 540 is actually not massive at all which I now know after trying to cram all the things into it.

I, too, have had direct contact with the Air 540, but perhaps I should have been more specific: Massive in width. Even without the enormous area behind the motherboard tray, I don't think you'd have trouble getting in any air cooler on the market.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I, too, have had direct contact with the Air 540, but perhaps I should have been more specific: Massive in width. Even without the enormous area behind the motherboard tray, I don't think you'd have trouble getting in any air cooler on the market.

Yea cause its height and dept are abot the same if not a bit smaller than a 350D and eve width wish is isnt that bad compared to super towers which arnt split and are almost that wide.