External RGB Lighting run by Internal RGB Controller

Hey there! Long time viewer of the channel here. Great content, lots to watch, and enjoy the shenanigans you all get up to. With that introduction out of the way, I had a question that I searched for but couldn't find an answer to anywhere, at least not one that answered my question(s).

I'm currently waiting on all of the parts for my new rig to come in and I had an interesting thought. Before I get to the thought, a bit of background: The case I went for was the Cooler Master C700M with a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite Motherboard. I've done some research and found that the case lights can be controlled by the motherboard software but the thought I had was what if I could control external RGB lighting with that same software along with the case, motherboard, and everything connected to it--that way everything syncs together.

What I've found is a few controllers that seem to add lighting to cases that don't have any, but nothing that outright says that it can sync up to external RGB lighting in a room with existing RGB controllers on a motherboard or even through USB with drivers/plugins/software etc. I'm wondering if anyone knows of something that I can use to do this. I'm looking into this because while I don't have a lot of people watching my streams, I figure a cool background with pulsing RGB lighting that matches the case and motherboard lighting would look pretty cool. 

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your replies! (Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if so, please direct me to the correct place, thanks ^_^)

-Edge

With my kid's new rig and desk I used a RGB amplifier to control about 20 feet of external 5050 strips with the Asus software.  The amplifier repeats the signal from the motherboard but lets you use a separate power supply to power the strips so you won't overload the motherboard's RGB header.  The LEDS in his case are powered by the motherboard and the external ones are running off a 8 amp power supply that's mounted under his desk but everything is controlled by the Asus software.

https://www.amazon.com/EPBOWPT-12-24V-Repeater-Signal-Amplifier/dp/B01KHOTGPI/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=108E7RFSVOI55&keywords=rgb+amplifier&qid=1572502088&sprefix=rgb+a%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFaMVBOOTBYUk1FQk4mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA4MTI5NzcxNjE1VDlQVVo1MTUyJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2ODY3MDlVT1NYRUZCR1FUUzImd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl