Recent upgrade from i5 3570K to r5 3600, "overclock"

So I recently upgraded from a i5 3570k to a ryzen 5 3600. I have basically been waiting for the Ryzen 3000 series to come out.

Boy I am happy with this upgrade everything is just better now.

I have been playing a little bit at first with some bad turnouts and good turnouts, just messing around.

Ran it one month on default and now I am playing a little bit again. With some interesting results.

Looks like things are working out pretty good or am I missing something?

After 20 minutes of Aida 64 (see image).

All cores on 4200 and 1.325v

Don't look at the max volt, it is from before I applied the new settings.

I am using Ryzen Master because it is way more convenient than the Bios of my motherboard and just nice to mess around on the fly.

Talking about my motherboard, this is my complete setup:

-Asrock B450M Pro4

-Ryzen 5 3600

-Scythe Mugen 5 pcgh edition                        (great! As you can see average 834 rpm, the included fans do max a little bit above 900 rpm, I believe this cooler has much more potential than achieved here) 

-2x8GB corsair vengeance lpx 3200 C16       (having major issues here, xmp profile just doesn't work, still have to solve this problem)

-RTX 2060 MSI Ventus                                   (not recommended at all! Does the job but surely not in an elegant way)

-2 SSD's (2x500GB)                                       (an NVME will be coming one day)

-2 HDD's (2TB and 4 TB)

-Fractal Design Mini or something case

-4 case fans                                                    (all case fans are running on the lowest speed, I don't know the rpm, they are controlled with el cheapo fan controller in the 5" bay)

-Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W                  (last but not least, probably the best part of my whole rig, a little bit overkill, but I really didn't want to be limited by my PSU the next 10 years ?)

So my questions are, what do you think of this stage of my PC-evolution?

Is my "overclock" any good? Seems a little bit to good to be true.

Does anyone have any experience with this motherboard and RAM combination? Right now running at 3200mhz, but timings are ?.

3600b.PNG