Hello everyone, I am trying to find out how much my computers are worth I have this Lenovo erazer X700 that i upgraded. I bought the x700 on ebay for $300 upgraned it for a total of $600 spent wondering if i could get a little more then 600 if i wanted to sell it. The MSI laptop i have is a GS60-2QD-Ghost      I bought the Ghost for $300 upgraded it 16gb or ripjaw 9 cl ram 1 samsung 550 evo 512gb ssd and 2 m.2 a total of 3 ssds

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS60-2QD-Ghost/Specification

https://www.techspot.com/review/743-lenovo-erazer-x700/

Capture.PNG

For the first, I'd put it up for about 450-500 (stretched)

Second: take some of the SSD(s) out and do about 300

Second was a guess, don't know used laptop market super great 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

sorry i dont know why i put samsung 550 evo lol its a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 

To really know the used parts and computer market, you must learn the used car market. Most cars will lose value as they grow older and used on a daily basis. Some of those upgrades aren't game changers like upgrading a whole processor and GPU. At that point it is a completely new computer. Cars will degrade in value as long as it is being used, despite the little bit of cash put in to keep it running crisp. If this doesn't make sense, I'll try to sum it up. You must understand the used car market in order to understand the used computer/parts market.