PC not booting after installing GPU

Alasg

Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum and my first time trying to build/upgrade a pc. I am having a problem with my pc. 

Here are the specs: optiplex 3010, i7 3770s, 8gb of ram, 250w power supply and 250gb  hdd, 

I recently bought a msi 750 ti low profile card from ebay so that I could play some simple games on it like Call of Duty and minecraft. The problem is that when ever I put the graphics card in, the pc wont boot. It will turn on. all fans and hdd will turn on but I wont get a display output. after a few seconds there is a beep and the screen turns on and a bunch of lines show up (i've attached a photo of it) and then it turns off again. If I dont have the card in, and am just running on the intel graphics, the pc works perfectly fine. It is only when I try to use the card that it doesn't work. I've tried updating the BIOS, disabling the intel graphics, and pretty much everything that doesn't require me to buy anything else (on a very tight budget). 

There was one time that the pc booted into windows and the graphics it was using was windows basic display adapter. I tried to finally install the drivers for the card but shorty after beginning the install process the monitor went black and never came back on, even after waiting for about ten minutes (the monitor said going to sleep). I havent been able to get it that far since. I have attached some photos of what I see when I put the card in. I can upload a video to youtube showing what happens if that will help anyone help me solve this.

Thank you all.

IMG_1348.thumb.PNG.f81e98e161254692061e019a17c986b3.PNGIMG_1346.thumb.PNG.b3c80ce879e666e0b69db4531371ea3d.PNG

3 minutes ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

Sounds like a bad card.  I'd be contacting the seller or filing a dispute with PayPal.

Yup I second that, that is bad VRAM.  No way to fix it.  If it happened in the OS because it is overclocked to high then ya its ok take it back to stock and it will go away.  But if its doing it upon boot up then ya VRAM is bad on the card and what not.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

16 hours ago, Turtle Rig said:

Yup I second that, that is bad VRAM.  No way to fix it.  If it happened in the OS because it is overclocked to high then ya its ok take it back to stock and it will go away.  But if its doing it upon boot up then ya VRAM is bad on the card and what not.

16 hours ago, Corrupt_Liberty said:

Sounds like a bad card.  I'd be contacting the seller or filing a dispute with PayPal.

Thank you guys, I contacted the seller and got a refund. super appreciate it!