Avid gamer wanting to begin modding

Pinguinguin

Hi,

I built my first pc back in december of 2018 and I have seen some videos online about modding pc cases. Ive have recently bought a bunch of accessories for my pc to make it my own, but would love to take it further. I just dont know where to start!! My case is a phanteks p300

thanks

6 minutes ago, Pinguinguin said:

I just dont know where to start!!

oh , well start by deciding what you'd like to do then ask for help regarding that.

Phanteks P300, eh?

Taking a quick look, here's some ideas

Really it'll come down to whatever you want it to look like in the end

14 hours ago, Pinguinguin said:

I just dont know where to start!! My case is a phanteks p300

it all starts with a tool kit and a dream.... you already have the dream and the tool kit now you just need to take it all apart and cut/glue/solder etc something. You have a really nice case and modding it is a commitment that can't usually be undone, spend a lot of time just looking at it while it is on and off write down what looks good.... and what doesn't then start to decide what would look/work better if I did "XYZ"..... then do it all again and see if you come to the same conclusion. Would hate to see you mess up a good looking case but then again I do that nearly everytime I get a new project.  remember it is only steel and plastic. Above all else have fun and make it what you like.