Thoughts on this build?

Chio

so im new to building pcs, ive done a few upgrades but ive never built one from nothing before. im tired of just upgrading components and so I decided to build me a beast that should keep me going for several years without having to do any upgades for a WHILE. Anywho, I just wanted to get some thoughts and advice on this build.....ignoring the monitor and keyboard lol

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mfVnHB

The board you picked is about the worst you can get for X570. Do you seriously need 4TB of ssd storage?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

The board you picked is about the worst you can get for X570. Do you seriously need 4TB of ssd storage?

the pc im currently on has 2tb ssd which is 90% full and what board would you suggest??

8 minutes ago, Chio said:

the pc im currently on has 2tb ssd which is 90% full and what board would you suggest??

Think you need to take the time for your use case..... define ? Until you do

26 minutes ago, Chio said:

Just get a larger HDD for storage? An X570-P is much better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

17 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

Just get a larger HDD for storage? An X570-P is much better.

trying to only use SSD's and I don't want to have multiple drives for storage, I want 1, now once I fill that up I don't mind buying another one

37 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

Think you need to take the time for your use case..... define ? Until you do

I don't understand what youre asking, what do I plan on using it for? well gaming of course but again, I don't want to have to constantly upgrade my hardware to accommodate new games.....as for the case I just want something new

2 minutes ago, Chio said:

trying to only use SSD's and I don't want to have multiple drives for storage, I want 1, now once I fill that up I don't mind buying another one

why? 

1 minute ago, Chio said:

speed and noise

are you seriously going to notice a few seconds of loading time on a HDD? and they're not that loud, with the 2 AIO pumps and fans it's the last thing you'll hear in your rig.

5 minutes ago, Chio said:

speed and noise

:)  speed and noise :)  A person after my own heart :) Embrace pci 4 and try not to build in itx or maxt.. Best thing I can say ?

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

are you seriously going to notice a few seconds of loading time on a HDD? and they're not that loud, with the 2 AIO pumps and fans it's the last thing you'll hear in your rig.

I know but still, its just want I want lol

1 minute ago, Chio said:

I know but still, its just want I want lol

you're really just wasting money at this point, a separate 1TB SSD and 4TB HDD would save you $300 while giving you more storage.

5 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

5 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

I do not notice load times in game. You do not game enough..... it matters

1 minute ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

:)  speed and noise :)  A person after my own heart :) Embrace pci 4 and try not to build in itx or maxt.. Beast thing I can say ?

noted thanks :D

1 minute ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

I do not notice load times in game. You do not game enough..... it matters

you can't notice it but you're still claiming it matters? 

Just now, Herman Mcpootis said:

you're really just wasting money at this point, a separate 1TB SSD and 4TB HDD would save you $300 while giving you more storage.

its not about saving money, if that was the case I would have just thrown the cheapest things together that I could find, its about building me a pc that will last me a long time without having to do much(if any) upgrading over the years while still leaving me the option of more storage later down the road if needed

A Ryzen 9 3900X on the second worst X570 board? how about no?

Untitled.thumb.png.76c5c95cdcf587690de70730f65810da.png

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Chio said:

its not about saving money, if that was the case I would have just thrown the cheapest things together that I could find, its about building me a pc that will last me a long time without having to do much(if any) upgrading over the years while still leaving me the option of more storage later down the road if needed

you have 6 SATA ports and 2 M.2 slots on the X570-A Pro and X570-P. your case has up to 8 3.5'"/25" HDD mounts. you really think that's not gonna be enough?

33 minutes ago, Chio said:

The thing is boot os . I use window alot. I have a boot drive that use uses a small amount of that drive. A little research will tell you why I do that this way.

We all try to get the best bang for the buck . Literally does not matter . This is the goal.........

2 minutes ago, Chio said:

okay so i made some adjustments, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DNcYTC any other suggestions? 

pretty clear you're not gonna listen so just do whatever you want.

8 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

What the fuck is wrong with you ? 500 dollars for a solid state drive ?

it has a cache of 4096 MB

7 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

pretty clear you're not gonna listen so just do whatever you want.

im not sure what youre saying, ive made adjustments as they were given, excluding the ones that were made about storage im set on my storage.