Adobe Premiere Problem HELP !!!

Ali Elsadfy

Hello, Thanks for clicking on the post and want to help.

I'm facing a problem a big problem with adobe premiere pro cc 2018, I'm working as a video editor I was recording videos in 4K and downscale it to 1080 by using Adobe sequences and maximum rending output; however, it was working fine till one day I just did made this again and it won't do and I can't downscale the video in Adobe I just used a third party program to downscale and the quality was not the best.

Furthermore, when I just recorded a new videos of mine I switch to 1080p to avoid any problems the BIG PROBLEM is when a put the timeline in adobe it won't render all the video I don't know WHY;however, I did make a lot of video shoot in 1080 and there was no problem at all?

Render in and out will take 2 hours to render all the video and I don't want to do that because it was working fine without pushing my PC to render the timeline so I can work.

My PC specs:
i5-9400F
1660Ti
8GB RAM 2666Mhz

3 minutes ago, Ali Elsadfy said:

I just did made this again and it won't do

what

I assume you more or less are just using premiere to downscale 4k to 1080 and it's just having rendering issues.

In which case i'd just reinstall premiere and see what happens , premiere kinda never stays perfect. it'll very often just stop working all together and needs a reinstall to get back to normal

Disable hardware acceleration / mercury render engine.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

51 minutes ago, emosun said:

what

I assume you more or less are just using premiere to downscale 4k to 1080 and it's just having rendering issues.

In which case i'd just reinstall premiere and see what happens , premiere kinda never stays perfect. it'll very often just stop working all together and needs a reinstall to get back to normal

I did reinstall and nothing happens 

33 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Disable hardware acceleration / mercury render engine.

i did