Headset for gaming and music

Hi guys,

My Logitech G430 sadly died about 2 weeks ago, and I just got the 50 euros I paid for it back (RMA).

During that time I've been thinking about what sort of headset I should get to replace it.

I want something that is just as comfortable as or more comfortable than the G430 (big, soft cups and liner without too harsh of a clamp), so I thought maybe I'll just get another 430, but then I saw the 432 for the same price, which is supposed to sound better, but has a shorter cable which is annoying for me because I like to put my headphones on, sit on the couch and watch a movie, but that requires a long cable or wireless headphones.
A great microphone isn't a must, but it needs to be clear so as not to annoy my friends online

I also love listening to music, and quite like watching movies but I know literally nothing about audio, but I want something that sounds better than the G430. I have no idea what to get.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a headset that sounds good, is comfortable and preferably has a long cable/wireless connection and surround sound. My budget is around 50 euros, but if it's really good I could go up to 90 at the very highest.

Sorry for the long post but headsets are very important to me because I plan to use them for atleast a few years.

Thanks for your advice.

Astro A10 are amazing 5.1 Stereo Surround Sound

Mic is Very Good Quality has Good Bass around 60$
also they are really good for not damaging of you watch some of the videos on YouTube it’s amazing I’m using them currently 

Just now, hypeftwmlg said:

Astro A10 are amazing 5.1 Stereo Surround Sound

Mic is Very Good Quality has Good Bass around 60$

Are they comfortable and they sound better than G432? G400 series has 7.1, how much of a difference does it make?

They look a little bit cheap. I might be wrong though

What are the pros and cons vs the G430/432?

Just now, Yasin40 said:

Are they comfortable and they sound better than G432? G400 series has 7.1, how much of a difference does it make?

They do look cheap but are comfortable have cloth ear pads unfortunately you can’t switch to leather there is a difference between the 5.1 and 7.1 but I didn’t really notice too much

PROs flip up mic mute volume control on cord 

Cons cord has lasted me about 2 years but it might be time for a replacement cord (10$-12$)

5 minutes ago, Yasin40 said:

I’ve also never tried the Logitech G400 series so I’d say go to your local Best Buy/Micro Center and maybe try them on but if you don’t live close than maybe look up others reviews because everyone is different

1 minute ago, hypeftwmlg said:

They do look cheap but are comfortable have cloth ear pads unfortunately you can’t switch to leather there is a difference between the 5.1 and 7.1 but I didn’t really notice too much

PROs flip up mic mute volume control on cord 

Cons cord has lasted me about 2 years but it might be time for a replacement cord (10$-12$)

Thanks for your recommendation

I'll consider the a10, but I'm also curious about what other people think.

Just now, Yasin40 said:

Thanks for your recommendation

I'll consider the a10, but I'm also curious about what other people think.

That’s ok