Checking RAM stability

Hello everyone.

Recently I changed the original HyperX heatsink for a white one I bought online. It's very easy to change it w/ the help of a guitar pick and a hair dryer. Everything went fine.

I installed the ram module back on the mobo and booted my pc. Everything ok for the last 3 days. But a few hours ago I was playing GRID 2019 and while it was loading a race the PC has frozen. Had to press the reboot button.

On the other hand, everything on my pc is behaving normally, haven't felt it different at all.

That being said, I want to make sure 100% that everything is fine. I'm gonna leave Prime95 running overnight till tomorrow (monday) and then memtest86+ from monday to tuesday. Both are gonna last for +- 6 hours. (Which is +- my sleep time).

Question: are both of these tests safe to run overnight? If both of them show no errors, that means I'm ok?

It's almost summer where I live so air-conditioner is always on in my room and I have a closed-loop WC. All my specs are in my bio.

Thanks!

My old heatsink:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

Anyone?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

5 minutes ago, MyLittleFella said:

Anyone?

I think 1 full loop of Memtest86 should show errors if the RAM is defective ... but if voltage is not extreme the 6 hours should prove more certainly.

I edit my posts more often than not

6 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

I think 1 full loop of Memtest86 should show errors if the RAM is defective, not much point to leave it for hours.

Hmmm, I see.

Just now, MyLittleFella said:

Hmmm, I see.

Actually did a bit of searching, there are occasions where errors are found after 10+ loops, but that is very rare.

I edit my posts more often than not

4 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Actually did a bit of searching, there are occasions where errors are found after 10+ loops, but that is very rare.

Yeah I imagine. Either way, I guess i'm gonna do a try

I'll do the test this night and let you guys know the results tomorow, for those who are curious