Wait for broadwell or continue build with haswell.

I have received all of my parts but the motherboard and cpu. My question is should I just go ahead and finish my build with haswell or wait for broadwell.

Looking at all the info that intel has released it just seems like they have have decreased the dye size and increased the core count. 

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

It does not really matter if broadwell has VRM not on die it will be worth it. Otherwise no in my humble opinion.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Probably doesn't make much difference what you go for nowadays, unless you want to squeeze every drop of performance possible out. Just go for whatever you can afford at the time with a few exceptions of the cases that a product may be at a "price peak" for some reason or another (like the 290x because of mining) or if there is a replacement coming out that week for about the same price.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Unless by some miracle Broadwell OC's like magic, then no. 

Solder is black magic then. Also off-die voltage regulator module.

Do whatever you please really. We just dont know :) its hard to recommend.

If you can cope with your build untill haswell refresh or broadwell, then you have option to do so.

Solder is black magic then. Also off-die voltage regulator module.

Do whatever you please really. We just dont know :) its hard to recommend.

If you can cope with your build untill haswell refresh or broadwell, then you have option to do so.

Don't have a build right now, gave my last one to my brother. 

Unless you're video editing.... the answer is no.

Mainly gaming, moderate video editing and programming. 

I think i will try and get the 4770k to 4.7 that way it keeps performance up years down the road.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

finish with Haswell, Broadwell may not even make a huge difference and the price will come at a premium if released. you can overclock the haswell to match the new broadwell processors, hopefully.

Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.1 GHz and 1.120 V | Stock Cooler <--- This will change soon. | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB ACX Superclocked | Crucial M4 128 GB Solid State Drive | Western Digital WD Blue 500 GB Hard Disk Drive | Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower Case | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard | Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Power Supply | HP 24x DVD Burner | LG 24x DVD Burner | Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard | Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse | Rocketfish Gaming Mousepad | Samsung SyncMaster S27B350 27" Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Speaker System | Turtle Beach PX21 Headset | 

Don't have a build right now, gave my last one to my brother. 

Mainly gaming, moderate video editing and programming. 

I think i will try and get the 4770k to 4.7 that way it keeps performance up years down the road.

4770k is the right choice then