Computer experiencing sudden power loss

So my computer has been shutting down unexpectedly while I’ve been playing Fortnite, ever since season two came out on Tuesday. I will be playing the game, and then all of a sudden the computer will shut down. It’s happened four times already, twice last night after only like 45-60 minutes. I posted this below to the /r/fortniteBR reddit initially to see if I would get other responses with the same issue, but so far nobody has echoed my issue. 

Has any other PC users been experiencing their PCs suffering from sudden losses of power? My computer will just turn off in the middle of a match and it only started yesterday (season 11 start), and only while playing Fortnite; I've torture-tested my memory, CPU, and GPU, and dusted everything.

I was thinking it was the closed water loops failing (one on the CPU and one on the GPU) but the temperatures have stayed consistent with normal operation. It could be the PSU but I'm not 100% certain on that yet. It's not building power because I have everything running through a UPS.

For reference, the computer and its hardware is four years old. 
GTX 980 Ti

i7 4770K

16GB RAM

Then someone said it is probably a PSU option, that the PSU is probably failing and linked me to this page: https://www.maketecheasier.com/signs-symptoms-of-dying-power-supply/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf 

Here is what Open Hardware Monitor is reporting for the values. The site says to look at the 3.3V, 5V, and 12V values, but I'm not sure what the AVCC, 3VCC, 4VSB, AND VBAT values mean, but they're all hovering right around the 3.3V marker. I think the 3.440V is only 4% off, and there aren't 5V or 12V readings that I can see. 

spacer.png

What OS? What Mobo? Any driver installs before issue? Have you updated BIOS?

8 minutes ago, Palden said:

What OS? What Mobo? Any driver installs before issue? Have you updated BIOS?

Windows 10 Home

MSI Z97 PC Mate (MS-7850)

No driver installs that I initiated myself, can’t say for sure if something happened overnight. 
I haven’t updated the BIOS recently.

Also, you're not actually looking at your PSU rail voltages, that actually looks like your VRM voltages. You might want to try updating your BIOS and/or doing a cmos reset. Past that, double check the GPU driver and make sure it didn't get auto-updated. If it hasn't been updated, try uninstalling the driver with DDU and then re-installing it.