PC Lags

Mantvislt3

This may sound like a dick post, but maybe your PC is crap. What are your specs?

What a worthless post and question. The specs are in the post. 

I have some off cleaning programs and they don't solve my problem. ,,Geek squad" in Lithuania not much of them

Geeksquad = BS 

CPU's doing alright all cores working. most using proccess is chrome, utorrent and skype

What?

apple.com

try running msconfig

in general tab, choose selective startup and check load system services and load startup items enabled

then go to services tab, at the bottom check the hide all microsoft services and then disable all (make sure that you have that hide microsoft services checked!)

then go to startup tab and disable what you don't think is necessary and reboot pc

if it lags, then i have no idea, if it doesn't, you can start enabling more and more stuff, till you find what's causing the lag

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Nope it's same. What do you guys thinking about SSD maybe it's my hdd problem because every day Utorrent works all day?

Nope it's same. What do you guys thinking about SSD maybe it's my hdd problem because every day Utorrent works all day?

Do I understand correct, you are running utorrent constantly?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

downloading ABSOLUTELY LEGALLY stuff from utorrent shouldn't be so much hdd-consuming

and your computer works fine until you install the drivers, so i would exclude the hdd

but hmmm... programs take a lot of time to launch. but when they're launched, do they work fine? can you browse the internet with no problem? play games?

After takes long time it's works fine. Maybe it will sound wierd but I turned off Paging files and my PC little bit speed up :)