Adding a touch screen to my PC?

Watashi

Hello all, I'm looking to add some sort of touch screen display to my PC. It has to be able to be used with a stylus. I'm planning on using the surface to produce mathematical proofs, so I need to be able to write on them some sort of precision and comfort.

I was originally considering buying an entire new device for this, but I figured that it would be cheaper to just add one to my dekstop PC.

Any suggestions?

Wacom has a few ones if you want to use a stylus.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

touch screen on top of your monitor? you can use touch and use some sort of capacitive stylus, but it won't be as good as a surface screen with a dedicated active stylus. You can also use a tablet like wacom. which is more responsive and precise.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

11 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

touch screen on top of your monitor? you can use touch and use some sort of capacitive stylus, but it won't be as good as a surface screen with a dedicated active stylus. You can also use a tablet like wacom. which is more responsive and precise.

I'm thinking something like Wacom's Intuos would work well. People typically use it for art, but I figure I could just as easily use it for what I want to use it for

Yeah wacom is the best in the industry.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w