Lookin to replace my original google pixel

jaslion

Hello

Due to a small accident on my bicycle my google pixel is toast and I'm looking to replace it with something new. I did not get this phone new but for 300€ and am aiming to spend about that again.

I've been looking around a lot and unfortunatly I haven't really found an upgrade to my pixel in the 2 ways I'd like. I'd at least want the same camera quality in the new phone but with a better battery. All the ones I do find are way too big (16cm instead of this one's below 15cm even with a case), have much worse battery life or a much worse camera or don't have a headphone jack which completely kills the phone for me.

Are there any new or used smaller phones you know that match or are better than the original pixel but with a bigger battery?

If possible I'd like to avoid curved corner displays and a notch but if it's needed I'll take those.

Budget wise I'd like to aim for 300 but if it's worth I'll happily stretch it. I'm also not afraid to buy used since that's how I got almost all my phones anyways including this pixel.

Thank you for your time

10 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

I already know the answer (two answers actually)

Want to first see what other users try to recommend despite being more expensive and still having to make a compromise

Will tell you within 18 hours or sooner if we get sufficient replies.

Just to reiterate your requirements for the device:

• No taller than 15cm (total device height)
  • Same or better camera capability
  • Better battery life
  • Has headphone jack
  • No curved screen
  • No notch
  • €300 

Preferably no notch
Preferably no curved screen (just a good old rectangle)

Preferably around 300€ but willing to spend more if needed

These are just nice things to have but if I have to drop em for a good phone I am willing to do so within reason