Logitech G-Pro Wireless?

Scarlet Echo

I've been reading some reviews on this gaming mouse lately and most of them describe it as one of the best mice for FPS games. I would like to be informed as to why this mouse is receiving its praise and if it is truly worth the purchase. I understand that the mouse is at a hefty price, but I'm willing to pay a lot for good equipment. Is this mouse really that good for aiming and is it really one of the best? I don't want to have my money wasted.

I have a crap hardware but I think that a really good mouse would affect aiming for fps, especially csgo. So I lunged for a logitech g pro wireless (found it used for 80) and it is insanely light and not a single delay difference from wired. Having jumped from a bulky heavy wired mouse, this mouse helped me get better aim as I didn't have to keep lifting the mouse just to move it; increased some of my course times by a dozen seconds. I'd also recommend a really big mouse pad if you prefer playing at a really low dpi

i own a g pro wireless

it's amazing

i used to own a g502 but it work out and i love my g pro wireless

basically all i do with it is play competitive shooters (overwatch)

i think the main selling point is the weight and the wireless technology being as good as wired

although i watched this video and it left me with lost to think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stf8UmIaJuo

I was looking at getting one then found a new G703 for $50 and bought that instead. I'm sure it's a good mouse but I didn't want to spend $129 on it

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

I have a G900 and a G603, both of which I like quite a bit. However, I've always preferred mice that are lightweight. When I saw that the G-Pro wireless was 80 grams, I jumped at it! I game from my couch, so wireless was priority and this was the lightest wireless mouse I could find. They definitely put a lot of R&D into this model. It's very comfortable, feels just as quality as all of my other mice, despite the lighter weight and has 7 buttons, which is plenty for customization. It's just as responsive as any wired mouse I've ever had.

That said, some people like a heavier mouse, so it depends on your preference. I think 80 grams is a terrific sweet spot. It's not ridiculously lightweight but it's not heavy. It's just right. I love it.