On 10/9/2019 at 10:14 AM, HanZie82 said:

Roger that, was afraid of that. That says to me its more hardware related. (But as anyone i could be wrong)
I would go by trying to run as bare as possible. As in removing all but 1 RAM stick no drives and only GPU if need and such. And go and try to exclude whats working correctly.
Cus daily random reboots are the absolute worst.

I did what that site says for event viewer, it only isolated & showed me the kernel power events that the shutdown was unexpected, heres the full list of events I just got 

New Bitmap Image.bmp

On 10/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, SpykeJuggalo said:

Well I ran Memtest86, no errors. The cheapest way to make it test bench ready is barbed fittings & soft tube, then I don't have to take any blocks off. Then I could test without the PCIE risers & the Cable extensions. But since I don't actually have a test bench, that also would be an ungrounded system. So before buying the fittings & tube. ive grounded my mobo to the outlet, one wire from a mobo screw that looks like it has a trace to the grounding connection, to a loose ground post I saved off a extension cord, soldered on. Its running, no restarts so far, and it didn't blow up ?

Oh wow, so grounding it actualy helped. Im kinda suprised. Thanks for reporting back also. 
Really hope this fixxes it for you. :)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

• 1 year later...

Hello just wanted to check in with you @SpykeJuggalo if you managed to resolve your issue? Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm really stuck because I seem to be facing the same problem as you. Was hoping I could get some advice from you!

13 hours ago, thetofuninja said:

Hello just wanted to check in with you @SpykeJuggalo if you managed to resolve your issue? Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm really stuck because I seem to be facing the same problem as you. Was hoping I could get some advice from you!

Its not even 2 full pages, read the posts. ;)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!