Need To Drain My Loop, Best Way?....

I built my loop a while a go now, but I have decided to add a Ram Block (yeah I know not nessasary, its for aesthetics only)  Anyways just figure I ask to see if anyone can give me advice on the best way to drain my loop with out making a mess. When i plotted my loop draining it was never a consideration as this was my first go at a custom loop and the thought never crossed my mind, cause im terrible anyways...........  

heres my loop order

res > 360 top rad > cpu > 7970 > 7970 > 240 front rad > res

L4urEun.jpg

Pretty much I figure ill turn the case upside down, throw a fitting and hose on the bottom card (closest to PSU) turn it back over and let it drain.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Could do that. Also if you tip it over a bit, and pull the CPU block off, should hang out enough to hang over a bucket. Disconnect one fitting and voila...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Could do that. Also if you tip it over a bit, and pull the CPU block off, should hang out enough to hang over a bucket. Disconnect one fitting and voila...

Yes this. Most often that is what I do when draining my loop. Sometimes have to do that as well with one or both radiators.

Just had a quick look but firstly disconnect and remove your PSU and HDD's. Next it depends on your res or top mount rad depending on how you filled it. As you should be able to syringe out from where you filled it enough so you can create some more air room in the loop and close the loop back up. Once you have done this you should be able to lay your case flat and the liquid insiide the loop should then run towards the res and 360 rad provided that they are lower than your bottom GPU. Unscrew the blocked port and replace it with a no spill qucik disconnect plug or a standard plug with a long hose on it. Place hose in bucket on the floor and as you tip your case back up and all the fluid should run out of the bottom of the GPU card.

Uses lots of paper towel and next time add a port for draining