Suggestions w/ pros & cons on high-end, thin laptops

Long time lurker, first time poster. 

I'm looking to upgrade from MacBook Pro 2012 to a new laptop. I'm in the market for ~2500 USD laptops. Thin (relative) and powerful, with aesthetics being valued quite highly. 

At the present time I've found some contenders:

Lenovo ThinkPad Extreme Gen 2

MSI Prestige 15

Razer Blade 15

Dell XPS 15 9570 

MSI Creator P65.

ThinkPad P1 or P53

These are not final at all. 

I've read dozens of issues with Razer, including their QC and battery issues so they are free falling on my list. However as i value their external design quite highly I'd like something in that tone. Which raises the Dell XPS and ThinkPad. However they also seem to have their own issues, especially the XPS15. 

Regarding the ThinkPad Extreme it seems like a new options however if there was a contender with a more powerful graphics options it would be cut and dry. 

LTT what do? If you would be so kind to make suggestions with pro's/cons they'd be appreciated. 

I have looked at Zephorus however the displacement and at times (in my eyes at least) absurd and aggressive 'gamer looks' make them uninteresting. The same goes for Alienware and MSI gaming laptops. 

So tl;dr

Powerful, thin, understated/sleek laptops in the higher echelon are sought after. Please advise. 

I'm also interested in opinions on this topic! I'm coming from a 2013 MacBook Pro and have been looking mainly at the XPS 15 and MSI Prestsige 15. What's the best high-end, thin, work-centric laptop for around $2000-2500, internet?