Good Pc Games

Calling John

i need some recommendations for good pc games that are not really well known

Codename C.U.R.E. on steam

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 hours ago, Calling John said:

i need some recommendations for good pc games that are not really well known

Curious Expedition 1,799 Very Positive reviews on Steam since Sep' 2016.

bnn.jpg.30eadeac7e3ed9517154658bf563c818.jpg

You're a historically significant scientist or explorer (such as Charles Darwin or Marie Curie), and go on exciting expeditions. But these adventures are dangerous. Involving things like starvation, killer tigers and volcanic eruptions. To win, you have to finish your expedition before the others do AND bring back as many artifacts and items as you can carry.

Valued at $14.99 on Steam but hits the $6.00 to $8.00 price range around every other month, give or take. Last time it hit $6.00 was in late June to Mid July on Steam. Then from late August to Mid September, it hit $8.24 on Steam and Humble. So you can pretty much expect around $7.50 to $8.50 either in October or the next major Steam sales.

Restaurant Empire II 133 Mixed reviews on Steam in over a decade so insanely overlooked.

restsim.jpg.d39e68a01b06868ff1ffa78cfbccda2e.jpg

In most restaurant games, you put food together, physically serve people and take their cash. This one is a bit deeper. It’s more like a Sims game than anything else. You get to build menus instead of dishes, deal with business matters such as employee training and manage both interior and exterior decoration. It's also like that TV show Hells Kitchen. I'm not gonna spoil it and tell you how, you have to find out for yourself.

Valued at $19.99 on Steam but you certainly don't need to pay that price because it regularly hits $5.00 at least once a month. It used to hit $2.00 to $4.00 but not in well over a year. The devs have been sticking with $5.00 and it's worth that if you like games like The Sims.

If you're into more specific types of games, there's plenty more from where these came from. From high demanding graphics to games that can run on a potato. From a variety of genres. At random prices. Including free.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:45 PM, muito_gostoso said:

rule of rose

i thought that was a ps2 only game am i wrong?

44 minutes ago, Calling John said:

i thought that was a ps2 only game am i wrong?

there is a repack for pc using PCSX2, just dowload, double click and play, but you need a core i5 and directx 11 card.

its funny because it was banned in uk and allmost entire europe.

• My summer car. Its a unique game even though its graphics looks like its 10 years ago. Its a survival/Car/life/simulator game. Its a must try and i enjoy it.
  • Skyrim. Its also a cool game based on old times on battle and an awesome story.
  • Assassins creed origins. This game is a rich way of understanding Egyptian history as you will involve with some of the popular figures and events of that time.(Cleopatra, Julius Caesar)
  • Cooking simulator. Yeah, the name sums it up.
  • Lego worlds. Its an open world sandbox game based on legos.
  • Any of the Resident evil series. If you are looking for some horror.
  • Stardew Valley
  • Watch dogs 2. If you are looking into the world of hacking.
  • Roblox. If you are bored and want to try different multiplayer games offered by Roblox.
  • Then as always some of the common ones such as Minecraft, Pubg, Fortnite, FIFA, GTA5.