NZXT Kraken G10 + GTX 780 Lightning Mini-Review

Face2Face

You could drill ventilation holes on the bottom of your PC for the other 120mm fan. Just as a 'fun' future mod.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Okay, the program is corrupt to use on my pc "Doesn't work" but it didn't brick my Gpu for some reason when i enable LN2 mode on both gpu i can only detect my First Gpu and not the second one. And i have taken out both Graphic card and install the Skyn3t Bios separately and both works fine.

Do you know any reason for that to even happen?

Not sure. You may want to take the issue to the Lightning thread over on OCN. There are plenty of dual Lightning owners on there that could help you.

You could drill ventilation holes on the bottom of your PC for the other 120mm fan. Just as a 'fun' future mod.

I thought about it, but wanted to use this case for my media server eventually and don't want to totally butcher it. I will probably just get another case down the road, even with it's current setup the temps are pretty awesome with my gaming clocks of 1320/1650.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal