AOC C24G1 or 24G2U/BK

Gapi

C24G1: https://eu.aoc.com/en/gaming-monitors/c24g1

24G2U/BK: https://eu.aoc.com/en/gaming-monitors/24g2u-bk

I was gonna get the c24g1 when this new one popped up. It's very similar - same size, 144hz, 1080p and it costs only 10€ more. The 24G2U has built in speakers and 4x usb 3.0 ports so it seems like the better option. Only major difference is display tech - c24g1 is VA and 24G2U is IPS. I assume the c24g1 is better because of VA, but I'm not sure so I'm asking here for help. Is IPS good at all for gaming?

There's a bunch of videos on the c24g1 but absolutely none on 24g2u/bk, so it seems like it's brand new.

Input lag / response time the same?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Just now, nick name said:

Input lag / response time the same?

yep

IPS is generally faster than VA, but lower contrast.  In this instance the IPS is 1000:1 and the VA is 3000:1.  However, that appears to be the only metric in which the VA option beats the newer IPS option.  Also, the VA is a curved panel which I would personally hate at that size.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

1 minute ago, nick name said:

IPS is generally faster than VA, but lower contrast.  In this instance the IPS is 1000:1 and the VA is 3000:1.  However, that appears to be the only metric in which the VA option beats the newer IPS option.  Also, the VA is a curved panel which I would personally hate at that size.  

wait IPS is faster?

19 hours ago, Gapi said:

wait IPS is faster?

No, not typically. But this is kind of the new era of IPS Panels, that's appearing on the market. For real speed tests you will have to wait for good reviews. The advertised 1ms tend to be not true. But overall this is a very cheap Monitor with amazing specs. You won't get a 144hz IPS for that price anywhere else. And IPS Panels are generally more color accurate and stuff. If they managed to reduce the latency, this might be a very good option for Gaming and Multimedia mix, on the lower end of course. No Panel is perfect, especially at this low price point.