Smartwatch

yas1320

Hey Guys,

Hopefully, this is the right thread.

Just after some recommendations.  Can anyone recommend any smartwatches with good batterylife and heart rate monitor?  I have the Samsung S10, so will need to be compatible with that.

Thanks in advance.

I'd say either a Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Watch Active 2 if you want something a bit more affordable) or a Fitbit Versa 2.  They'll last a good while and have decent ecosystems.  Wear OS watches can be decent, but it feels like there's a lot of compromises in the platform and some of the hardware.

14 hours ago, Commodus said:

I'd say either a Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Watch Active 2 if you want something a bit more affordable) or a Fitbit Versa 2.  They'll last a good while and have decent ecosystems.  Wear OS watches can be decent, but it feels like there's a lot of compromises in the platform and some of the hardware.

Thanks for you suggestions.  I must admit, I do like Galaxy Watch Active 2, although I read somewhere their heart rate monitor was'nt very accurate.  Fitbit Versa 2 does look like a very good option.  

Why not look at the TicWatch?

They have lots of different versions to suit your taste. I'm planning on getting the TicWatch Pro for Christmas!

My current Set-Up: (Now in RGB)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 | CPU cooler: EVGA CLC 280 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Classified @ 2050MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2 | Boot SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 250GB on a SilverStone SST-ECM20 | Game Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB | Main Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM | Back-up Storage: 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB 5900RPM in software RAID-1 | Recording Drive: Samsung SpinPoint 160GB 5400RPM | Case: NZXT S340 Elite Black/Red | OS: Windows 10 Professional | Keyboard: Cyborg V.7 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + HP Compaq LA1951g | Speakers: Sony PCVA-SP2 (Which sound FANTASTIC) | Headset: HyperX Cloud II