My GPU seems capped at 40% when playing games, unplayable.

Hi, i'm looking for help here in the forum because nothing seems to work.

Let's take out of the way my specs:

i7 3770k @4.2Ghz  paired with a Thermaltake Frio OCK

Asus P8Z68V Pro Gen3

Nvidea GTX 1060 3Gb Asus Phoenix

16Gb RAM DDR3 @1333Mhz

500W Powersuply

1 500Gb HHD and other 2Tb HHD.

Well, i have been playing mostly Apex Legends for the past months until it just started running really badly.

i usually got around 60 to 100 fps all in low @1080p, when suddenly, one day, it just stopped being that way. i started to get just 30fps or even lower with no parent reason to why.
Bothered by this i opened MSI Afterburner to check if my components were overheating and, by consequence, throttling: my CPU was around 50°C to 60°C and my GPU reached 70°, nothing wrong here.

But i noticed that my GPU and CPU usage wasn't going up more than 40% to 50% even if i capped the game to 60fps or used V-Sync.

i already tried everything i know, deactivated firewall, widows defender and all overlays, reinstalled the game, pulled out the GPU from the PCIe socket. Nothing. Restarted PC. Nothing. I even DDU'd GPU drivers and reinstalled not only the newest ones but older ones too. NOTHING.

i'm in a lost of options and don't know what to do, please help me.

Ah, just FYI, i'm not a native English speaker so i can mess up my writing a lot, thanks for understanding. 

[I CAN'T UPLOAD AN IMAGE, SO I'LL JUST WRITE DOWN MY MSI AFTERBURNER DATA HERE] 

GPU: 59°C, 36%

MEM: 2603 MB

CPU: 63°C, 43%

RAM: 7462 MB

D3D11: 30 FPS

18 minutes ago, jackreading007 said:

what's the new low latency mode set to in nvidia control panel?

It's "OFF"