How to create Windows 10 Ribbon screensaver effect in After Effects?

So guys here's the thing, I am a beginner in After Effects and know the basics of it and I want to create a Windows 10's Ribbon screensaver style effect in After Effect. Can anyone teach me how to do so or tell me the tools and steps at least??

23 minutes ago, Mukul Gahlot said:

So guys here's the thing, I am a beginner in After Effects and know the basics of it and I want to create a Windows 10's Ribbon screensaver style effect in After Effect. Can anyone teach me how to do so or tell me the tools and steps at least??

Seems more like that'd be something you render with an RNG engine in blender, just applying various lighting effects, opacities, and sizes to the ribbons.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I think what you're looking for is exactly the kind of effect you get with Red Giant's 3D Stroke plugin. It's part of their Trapcode suite.

https://www.redgiant.com/products/trapcode-3d-stroke/

13 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Seems more like that'd be something you render with an RNG engine in blender, just applying various lighting effects, opacities, and sizes to the ribbons.

Can I get some link of a video showing how to do that or something similar or at least some steps for doing so

36 minutes ago, Mukul Gahlot said:

Is there any other way to do it without trapcode cos I got no money to spend

You can download a free trial version of the whole Trapcode Suite on Red Giant's website, including 3D Stroke. The free trial is fully functional without watermarks or anything, so you should have enough time to play around with the plugin to achieve the result you want :)

There are a lot of good 3D Strokes tutorials on YouTube. I'd say go with the free trial version and see if it fits your need !

50 minutes ago, Mukul Gahlot said:

Can I get some link of a video showing how to do that or something similar or at least some steps for doing so

It's be a ton of work if you don't already know blender well, but you should be able to do something like it in blender.

Like this one the most I think.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?