Minecraft Server

MartinIAm
Go to solution Solved by MartinIAm,
On 11/2/2019 at 10:08 AM, Pcnoob007 said:

Sure, what do you play on?

server shutdown. Funding ran out lol. :/

Anyone wanna come and play and help me with my Minecraft server? I currently have a group of about 5 or so (not including me) and 2 of those people are builders and 3 are staff. The server has survival, uhc, duels, and kitpvp. I am not advertising because I am just looking for someone to either play uhc or survival with me and help me figure out if there's anything I need to improve while having a good time. If you are interested just message me and I'll respond with info like the server ip.

32 minutes ago, GreenCactus said:

Sure! Do I get payed! :P

Sorry, I don't earn any money from the server currently so I don't have any money to give out.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:48 PM, UnSafeHairBall said:

I'll Join, Whats the age group?

12-14

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, nayancat88 said:

hi I want to join I have discord as well

Oh sorry. I should probably delete this post/mark it as solved because the server shutdown a few weeks ago.

On 9/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, MartinIAm said:

Anyone wanna come and play and help me with my Minecraft server? I currently have a group of about 5 or so (not including me) and 2 of those people are builders and 3 are staff. The server has survival, uhc, duels, and kitpvp. I am not advertising because I am just looking for someone to either play uhc or survival with me and help me figure out if there's anything I need to improve while having a good time. If you are interested just message me and I'll respond with info like the server ip.

sorry im late to the party, if you want i can host your server and take care of it 

23 minutes ago, Nolanrulesroblox said:

sorry im late to the party, if you want i can host your server and take care of it 

I would give it to you but it requires MySQL database hosting and like at least 32gb of ram (because it’s using bungee cord with different instances)

15 hours ago, MartinIAm said:

I would give it to you but it requires MySQL database hosting and like at least 32gb of ram (because it’s using bungee cord with different instances)

oh ok. (the server (Dell R710) that i was going to run it on has 128gb ram usable)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 9:12 PM, MartinIAm said:

Sure, what do you play on?